SUNDAY LUNCHES RE- START AT BLANKNEY.
Our first Sunday Lunch will be available on the 3rd March and a full menu will appear on this page shortly.
To book just call the club number 01526/320263 or enquire behind the bar.
CORPORATE or BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
So many businesses find the traditional membership suits the individual owner who enjoys regular games of golf for their own social and competitive occasions but this only includes 1 person.
At Blankney we offer a Corporate or Business Membership that can be built to suit your business as a whole. This would include an agreable number of start times each week with a mix of midweek and weekend times. Your business can have a company Bar Card to use when entertaing guests and there would be a facility to book golf buggies too, if required.
If you are interested in this form of Membership then please either email myself or call to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.
firstname.lastname@example.org 01526/320202 07850425189
FOR MEMBERSHIP OFFERS FOR 2019 Please email email@example.com
or call 01526/320202 and speak to Graham Bradley.
GOLF CLUB COMMITTEE DETAILS
Here are the current committee members and their positions:
- Chairman of the Golf Club Committee : Robbie Selway
- Club Captain : Kevin O'Rourke
- Vice Captain : Stuart Askew
- Lady Captain : Coral Earney
- Senior Captain : Fred Fox
- Immediate Past Captain: Alan Grieves
- Committee Secretary : Richard Tasker
- Competitions Secretary : John Williams
- Handicap Secretary : Derek Finch
- Social Secretary : Julian Peckham
- Junior Organiser : Andrew Cox
- Professionl/Manager : Graham Bradley
- Course Manager : John Hart