Seniors' Captain's message re. match versus Blankney Club

Due to inclement weather the Club Captain’s Drive-in has been postponed from Saturday 3rd March for, probably one week. This means that the Seniors versus Club match, scheduled for 10th March will have to be re-arranged to a date yet to be decided.


However, following discussion with Seniors Secretary, that does nor affect Seniors Captain’s Drive-in on Thursday 8th March. The weather is set to warm up over the week-end, so hopefully the course will be clear by Thursday. If not a decision will be made early next week.


John Thompson(Seniors' Captain)