Seniors' April Qualifier

Gentlemen, apologies for this morning's cancellation.  We did expect frost and made the decision that we would delay the competition for up to an hour to allow the Course to be fully open.  Unfortunately, it snowed in the early hours and then froze.  John was of the opinion that we would not be on proper greens all day (although we were on them from 10:30) so we had no alternative other than to postpone.
I have rearranged to stage the Qualifier on Monday, 26th April.  The competition should be live this evening and if you wish to play you will need to enter once again via the Apps.
John Wood
Seniors' Secretary