The first Major Competition of the year will be the Londesborough Cup. Bookings for this competition will still be made via the Graham in the pro shop as will the Wilson Cup on the 12th July.
Thereafter, all Gents Sunday Competitions will be booked via HOWDIDIDO. A review on this booking system will be made when the Club Secretary returns to work.
A link to downloading the App / using it on a PC is:
The Londesborough Cup was donated to the club in 1932 by former owner of Blankney Golf Club "Lord Londesborough".
- This is a medal competition played from the white tee's
- Qualify for club knockout
- Handicap allowance is 28 (Full Handicap)
- Entry Fee is £4 with an optional 2's pot (prize split 60% for qualifier & 40% for knockout)
- Prizes 1st(winner qualifies for EGU Medal), 2nd & 3rd
- Previous years winner.- Mr D Keene
- Best 8 Gross Scores
- Best 23 Net Scores
BGC COMPS SEC